HUDSON EMS MISSION/VISION STATEMENT
Mission: To provide exceptional pre-hospital care by Emergency Medical Personnel with compassion and integrity using state-of-the-art technology and clinical sophistication.
Vision: The following will be used to guide the course of the Hudson Emergency Medical Service now and in the future.
Our Members will:
• Value honesty, trustworthiness and integrity
• Exhibit dignity and respect for one another
• Display dedicated pride of service
Our Service will:
• Foster empowerment of our members
• Manage through leadership
• Stay focused on personal and professional growth
- Continue to embrace and promote volunteerism.
- Maintain an emergency medical service that will rapidly respond to emergency medical needs with personnel and equipment that meet or exceed current standards of care.
- Develop highly motivated and skilled medical personnel through ongoing training.
- Employ equipment and procedures that enable our personnel to respond to medical emergencies with rapid, effective interventions that meet or exceed the expectations of the community.
- Provide our customers both internal and external with the respect and courtesy they deserve at all times.
- Conduct our duties with a high degree of professionalism and integrity commensurate with the trust and faith placed upon us by the city and citizens of Hudson.
- Enhance the quality of life and promote general wellness and safety of Hudson citizens through effective community outreach and education.
- Utilize the funds entrusted to us by the citizens and the city administration to obtain the goals of HEMS in a cost effective manner.